We can expand into other cities and states once we find the right Regional Director. Below is the position description. Qualified individuals should apply, following directions below.
- Plan and develop professional career networking programs
- Find inspirational keynote speakers for meetings
- Help determine appropriate and timely topics
- Design and implement efforts to publicize/promote events
- Facilitate networking events
- Identify and negotiate appropriate venue(s), including A/V needs, refreshments, parking,
- Secure sponsorships
- Attend other networking events to promote organization
- Increase membership and attendees
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Joomla a plus
- Determine budget
- Update social media sites
- Administrative duties
We are searching for a part-time Regional Director to plan, promote, and facilitate professional networking events. This polished and outgoing individual should enjoy networking, have an enthusiastic and fun personality, be able to establish rapport with a wide range of personalities, have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and have expertise in marketing and branding. Due to the nature of our members, individual must have at least 8 years professional experience. Knowledge of local networking organizations and associations a must.